Sunday, February 6, 2011

Welcome to~ HRM Music World by Kat~

Welcome all :)
I am known as Kat to my friends, I have been a musician photographer for many years here in the HRM
spending most of my free time promoting local talent here in our beautiful city.


Over the years I have developed many wonderful friendships in the music world, I have so much respect for the talented musicians that we are privileged to have here in our community.
This blog is just my way of saying thank you to all the hard working artists that give so much to us and receive such little recognition for the countless hours they put into their craft.
I will be writing weekly about current music events and gigs and performers and venues that I have the honor of attending.
I hope you will enjoy my blog and check back weekly for new updates on current happenings around our city.
Feel free to invite your friends to view as the more exposure our talented friends receive the better! :)
Thanks for stopping in!
Cheers, Kat


4 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to comment. A great blog by a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kim for you kind words ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, Kat - congratulations on your newest endeavour!

    ReplyDelete